Please contact us for pricing.
- Reduced network complexity OpenFlow support eliminates the need for traditional network protocols, reducing complexity.
- Cloud ready NEC’s Virtual Tenant Networks (VTN) technology provides secure, multi-tenant cloud networks.
- Highly scalable with capacity of up to 160,000 flow entries for a variety of virtualization, security and performance applications.
- Easy migration by supporting both OpenFlow and legacy protocols so an ideal platform for getting started with SDN.
- Unsurpassed network availability with advanced OpenFlow availability features for advanced levels of availability.
- Reliability with power redundancy and uninterrupted service through dual field-replaceable AC power supplies.
Virtual Network (VTN-OEF)
The virtual network (VTN-OEF) is a virtualized network method specialized in scalability, fault tolerance and virtualization of L2 networks for large datacenters.
- Virtual network (VTN-OEF) communications are set up as mutually independent networks by the controller.
- Virtual networks are designed, added or changed through a GUI of the controller without regard to the physical network configurations.
- Virtual L2 networks are configured using virtual L2 switches.
- High speed switching in case of a failure in large networks is achieved by a combination of OpenFlow protocol and PF5340’s automatic terminal address learning function.