Please contact us for pricing.
- Configure, deploy, monitor and manage virtual and physical networks spanning data center zones, including multiple locations – all made possible from a central point.
- Delivers 10 times the scalability over a single controller with up to 2,000 switches, 10 million network flows.
- Open, standards-based RET APIs to integrate L4-7 network service.
- Delivers dramatic improvement in resource utilization.
- Simplifies data center management.
A Smart Investment
UNC enables construction and management of virtual networks across multiple controllers within a data center as well as across interconnects between data centers. With a capability of linking virtual networks across and between data centers the ability to link to specific policies within the UNC is possible, resulting in the ability to have an end-to-end policy across multiple controllers and multiple domains.
As an illustration of its 10 times* scalability, each UNC controls up to:
- 10 controllers to 10 sites or 10 zones in a large data center.
- 2,000 switches (compared to 200 switches per controller in previous version).
- 30,000 Virtual Tenant Networks (VTN).
- 100,000 VLANs.
- 10 million flows.
*As Tested by NEC